While we may not be able to gather and “do church” like we are used to, we hope this page will be a great resource for you and your family. Stop by for daily and weekly updates as we seek to as we continue doing ministry even if it looks a little bit different!
Welcome Dr. Stephen Cannon & Family!
Following a church vote on June 14, Millbrook is pleased to welcome Dr. Stephen Cannon as its new Senior Pastor. He, along with his wife and children: Julie, Natalie (14), Tyler (11), and Ruthie (6) happily accepted the call. Cannon and his family plan to begin at Millbrook the end of July, with Cannon preaching his first sermon as Senior Pastor on Sunday, August 2.
IS NOW AVAILABLE ON THE HOMEPAGE OF OUR WEBSITE
(Click above on our Millbrook logo at the top left corner)
WE ARE REGATHERING! – 9:00 AM & 11:00 AM
We are looking forward to seeing you!
Our First Impressions Team is ready to greet you and help you navigate seating in the Worship Center. If you are attending the 11:00 AM Worship Gathering, please do not arrive prior to 10:30 AM. This will give time for adequate cleaning and sanitation following the 9:00 AM Worship Gathering. We look forward to seeing you this Sunday!
A New Chapter – Joshua 1:1-18
Dr. Stephen Cannon
If you feel unwell or have a fever, please stay home and join us through online worship at noon on the homepage of our website or on our Facebook Page.
1. Main entrances: Enter the Worship Center from the doors facing Whiskey Road. Riser doors will be closed and will be used as exits for one way in and one way out.
2. Doors propped open: Greeters will be available to help direct you inside. Doors will be open to facilitate contactless entrances and exits.
3. Connection Center: Coffee will not be served and furniture will not be in place for any gatherings.
4. Sanitizer Stations: Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the connection center and Worship Center entrances and exits.
5. Water bottles: The water fountains will be closed and water bottles provided.
6. Restrooms: Only the front two restrooms in the Connection Center will be open.
7. Bulletins/Handouts: There will not be a worship guide or a handout of any kind.
8. Social distancing seating: Please sit with your family and distance yourselves from others at least six feet apart. Pews will be sectioned off in the Worship Center, and every other pew will be available for seating.
9. Greetings/Hugs/Handshakes: Please refrain from any form of physical contact. Smiles and waves are encouraged!
10. Tithes and Offering: A collection plate will not be passed and online giving is encouraged. Giving dropboxes have been placed at the entrance doors to the Worship Center and the side exit doors as well.
11. Masks are strongly recommended but not required: We are not requiring or providing masks to be able to attend. If you feel more comfortable wearing a mask, you may certainly do so and there will be a designated section to sit if desired.
12. Main exits: Exit the Worship Center from the doors facing South Aiken High or the Graveyard.
MINISTRY PARTNERSHIP OPPORTUNITY
BE A BLESSING TO TEACHERS in area schools! Partner with us to pray and sponsor a Teacher Health & Sanitation Kit ($20). Commitment cards will be available this Sunday, August 9 during our Worship Gatherings or during the week at the church office.
• Cash (Place in a labeled envelope)
• Checks (Make payable to Millbrook Baptist Church; Teacher Kits in memo line)
• Online Giving (Select Teacher Kits in dropdown)
KIT ITEMS will include Hand Sanitizer, Disposable Gloves, Clorox Wipes, and Paper Towels.
KID & STUDENT MINISTRY
CONNECT ON SUNDAY
Welcome to Kids At Home Sunday experience! Here you will find our weekly Bible story and downloadable at-home activities. We are praying for you and your family and hope that this opportunity to learn together is a blessing to you. Click Lil Kids or Big Kids to view Sunday resources for your child(ren).
We are needing volunteers to help with our Middle School Day Camp. Volunteers would be serving during the week at different days and times. As we approach school reopening plans in August/ September we will send more information on what the Day Camp will entail as well as days and times to serve. Currently we are working on plans and generating a list of volunteers based on interest. If you are interested in serving and would like to be placed on a contact list for follow up, please register to volunteer below.
For more information, contact Marsha Hall: email@example.com