Mother’s Day Out Director
Mother’s Day Out is a program designed to provide a day of fun for children 6 weeks through 4 years.
Babies to Toddlers
RATIO TO WORKER: 5 children per worker
Two year olds
RATIO TO WORKER: 7 children per worker
Three & Four year olds
RATIO TO WORKER: 11 children per worker
Policies and Guidelines
- MDO offers full year, school year only, or summer only.
- Registration fee- $25.00 per child or $35.00 per family. Non-Refundable
- Annual supply fee- $20 per child Non-Refundable
- Reserve Fee – $70.00 (One time – To be held until child’s last day with MDO)
- The rate for registered members is $3.50 per hour.
The rate for non-registered members is $4.50 per hour.
- Sibling discounts are as follows: 2nd child- $3.25 per hour, 3rd child- $3.00 per hour.
- Bills are issued weekly and payable upon receipt; no later than Friday at 1:00 PM of each week. A 20% Late Payment Fee will be added to any account not paid by Friday 1:00 PM of each week. A balance Due after 2 weeks will result in cancellation of services.
- Drop-in reservations are necessary and may be made through Mother’s Day Out Director.
Please call 648-3005 and ask for Ann Moseley, Mother’s Day Out Director.
- Registration renewal will be in September of each year.
- Current SC Immunization Records are required on each child attending MDO.
PARENTS, PLEASE PICK YOUR CHILDREN UP PROMPTLY AT 1:OOPM.
THE CAREGVIERS HAVE OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES AFTER THIS TIME.
AFTER 1:00 PM, A $5.00 LATE FEE WILL BE APPLIED FOR EACH TEN MINUTES OVER.
You will be charged for the days and times you reserve, even if your child is not able to attend. You may schedule your child to attend any time in the same month to make up missed days or hours, at no additional charge. (You will have already paid for this time).
We ask that you call Mother’s Day Out (648-3005) and inform the Mother’s Day Out Director if your child will not be in attendance that day.
If your child will be staying during lunch, we ask that you send a sack lunch with finger foods or baby food. We furnish milk or juice and a morning/afternoon snack at no additional charge. Please be sure to clearly label lunch boxes, cups, and bottles with your child’s name.
THINGS TO REMEBER
- Please include an extra change of clothingfor all children.
- Make sure your child’s belongings are clearly labeled with his/her name. This includes: bags, blankets, bottles, cups – anything that belongs to your child that might be left at the church.
- Do not allow children to bring toys from The teachers provide activities for all ages.
- Parents are asked to comply with the “Sick Guidelines” we have established to help us prevent the spread of communicable diseases and illness. Wait 24 hours after the child is symptom free (fever, vomiting, diarrhea, etc.) without medication, before sending your child to Mother’s Day Out.
- If your child is suffering from cold symptoms, please keep him/her at home until symptoms are gone
- Should your child become ill while at Mother’s Day Out, you will be contacted to pick up immediately.
- No medication will be given to your child while at Mother’s Day Out without a signed medicine sheet.
- Mother’s Day Out follows the Aiken County Public School Calendar for holidays, workdays, and school closures. In the event that Aiken County Public Schools have a 2 hour delay due to inclement weather, Mother’s Day Out opens at the regular scheduled time; with safety of staff and families as first priority.