Click below for our student transportation waivers for midweek services. This will allow Millbrook to provide bus transportation to your child from their school. Forms also indicate the method of transportation once our midweek services are complete each evening. Forms will need to be filled out and turned in to the student ministry. Thanks!
We are so thankful you are interested in carrying out the vision God has placed in front of us to reach the teenagers in Aiken County and surrounding areas. If you have ANY questions, please contact Marsha at email@example.com or call the church office.
When you register, you will be able to check all opportunities that you are interested in helping with on Wednesday Nights. There is a section at the end to note if you can only help on specific Wednesdays etc.
Bus Monitor: Checking students in and monitoring the students on the bus
Shuttle Bus Driver: Driving vans (there will be someone else to monitor students)
Crowd Control/Building Relationships: This is during students’ free time. You will have a chance to chaperone them and get to know them. What a great way to build relationships!
Adult Chaperone for Service: Sitting in the crowd of students, interacting, and helping re-direct when needed
We meet every Wednesday beginning at 2:30 PM.
2:30 PM Doors Open (Gym)
4:30 PM Service (Kid City)
5:40 PM Pick Up (Kid City)
6th – 8th Grade
We meet every Wednesday beginning at 3:30 PM.
3:30 PM Doors Open (Gym/ Mill)
5:30 PM Service (Worship Center)
6:30 PM Pick Up (Worship Center)
9th – 12th Grade
We meet every Wednesday beginning at 6:30 PM.
6:30 PM Doors Open (Mill)
7:30 PM Service (Mill)
8:30 PM Pick Up (Mill)
Rules for Midweek:
1. Respect ALL leadership at all times.
2. Wristbands must be on at all times.
3. No physical contacts of any kind.
4. Bags must be kept in designated areas.
5. Students must check out if leaving early.
6. Once service begins, all cell phones should be put away and focus put on the service.
7. High School students must wear designated wristband and attend High School Service.
8. If you need assistance or have a question, please see an adult volunteer.