- This event has passed.
Operation Christmas Child 2017
November 13, 2017 - November 20, 2017
NATIONAL COLLECTION WEEK: November 13 – 20
Bring your shoebox(es) to be collected during the following times:
Monday, November 13: 5:00 – 7:00 PM
Tuesday, November 14: 5:00 – 7:00 PM
Wednesday, November 15: 5:00 – 8:00 PM
Thursday, November 16: 5:00 – 7:00 PM
Friday, November 17: 5:00 – 7:00 PM
Saturday, November 18: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Sunday, November 19: 1:00 – 6:00 PM
Monday, November 20: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Monday, November 20: 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED DURING COLLECTION WEEK:
- Outside Greeters: Stand outside the church, greet people and help unload shoeboxes; Invite them in for church information, coffee, etc.
- Ministry Center Greeters: Friendly people to hand out Millbrook specific info and talk with those interested; Make coffee, offer water, sodas; Bring snacks if possible, distribute snacks, etc.
- Carton Center: Able-bodied people to stack shoeboxes and put them in cartons; Make up the cartons, pack and tape them, and transport cartons to the holding area, and assist in loading the trailer HEAVY LIFTING REQUIRED
- Connection Center Greeters: Nice, detailed-oriented people; Must be able to complete Drop Off logs accurately; Greet those that enter and tell about Operation Christmas Child; One line for individuals, one line for churches
- Loading Area: Able-bodied people to unload filled cartons from church vehicles and load onto trailers HEAVY LIFTING REQUIRED